MLS® #: E4214603
- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Scona Gardens is located in the heart of a newer trendy area off Whyte Avenue. Easy and Quick access to the U of A and downtown. Fantastic rare executive condo with 2 bedrooms plus large den and 2 full bathrooms. Den has french doors, a sprinkler and a closet, could be used as a 3rd bedroom. Very spacious at 1160sq ft. Quality laminate throughout. Gourmet Kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, granite counters and under-mount lighting, eating bar and back lit glass pantry door. Open concept to living room with electric fireplace and patio door to east balcony. Master bedroom is spacious and has a walk-in custom closet, separate vanity, bathroom with double shower and linen closet. In-suite laundry (full-size) with storage. Hunter Douglas blinds, 9' ceilings, central A/C, and wired for surround sound.1 U/G parking with storage room. Addt'l parking may be available to rent. Building has a huge well equipped gym,car wash, and guest suite. 1 pet allowed, under 20 pounds and requires board approval.
Courtesy of Susan Horon
Brokerage: Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate