- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful top floor 2 bedroom condo with 2 underground titles parking stalls and an impressive city view. Perfectly located in the heart of the University, walk to campus, LRT, Hospital, Kinsman spots field and River Valley amenities. Fabulous open & spacious floor plan with 10 FT. ceilings, sunny south facing wall to wall, ceiling to floor windows for year round comfort & enjoyment. Nice open kitchen with built-in oven and counter top stove, large island with raised eating bar. Master bedroom has walk-in closet and access door to a spa like main bath with soaker tub and separate shower. Freshly painted nice vinyl plank floorings, insuite laundry, extra storage cage, large balcony with gas outlet for BBQ and a fantastic city view. Quiet location in complex, easy access to downtown, ice district and many boutique shops, cafe, dining & entertainment amenities on Whyte Ave. Excellent Value.