- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Incredibly upgraded 2+1 bedroom plus den bi-level w/vaulted ceilings, newer kitchen w/QUARTZ COUNTER TOPS, SS APPLIANCES, TILE BACK SPLASH, pantry, soft closed drawers, WINE FRIDGE, upgraded sink, faucets & lge island w/sit up bar. The main level also has a large living/rm w/feature wall & formal dining room over looking a very private yard. In addition the main floor includes a 4 pce bathroom & 2nd bedroom with cabinetry that can stay. The MBR features designer wall & feature barn door including 4 pce ensuite w/soaker tub & walk-in closet. The basement is fully professionally finished w/2 bdr or 1 bdr/yoga room includes an infrared heating ceiling panel. The basement is completed with a large family room w/gas fireplace & 3 pce bathroom. Other features of the home included, CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING, NEWER SHINGLES, H20 TANK & FURNACE, FRENCH DOORS, ENGINEERED HARDWOOD FLOORS. Back yard is private w/COMPOSITE DECK & huge professionally installed "SUNCOAST SCREENED ENCLOSURE & underground sprinkler system.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Bev O'Shea-Thomas
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited