- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This move-in ready home has been recently updated, including a newer kitchen, ss appliances, fresh paint, interior doors, lighting fixtures, newer shingles and carpets. Situated in a family-friendly neighborhood in Edmonton's established Greenfield community, an ideal location near schools, parks and shopping with quick access to University of Alberta and downtown, this home is sure to go fast! Upstairs provides ample natural light throughout, offering a comfortable family room with a wood burning fireplace leading to dining area for family meals. The master BR with half bath + 2 BR & a main bath complete this beautiful main floor. Professionally developed basement is fully finished, including 3 pc bath (with sauna), a spacious family room & 2 rooms with new carpets, creating a warm, luxurious feel. Enjoy the shaded, low-maintenance patio backyard with firepit, fruit trees like Alberta plum's and Goji berries flourish beside the dbl garage. Walking dist. to top ranked schools & No-Frills grocery store.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ian Choi
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris