- Building Type:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Situated in the desirable SW, this fully renovated 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo with full sized in-suite laundry offers outstanding value! Boasting nearly 1100 sq ft of living space, youâ€™ll be impressed with the professional renovations of brand new luxury vinyl plank flooring, baseboards, casings, interior doors & fresh paint throughout the entire unit. The modern kitchen features espresso soft close cabinets & all-new full sized stainless steel appliances. Entertain easily with the open floor plan from the generously sized dining room to massive living room. A flex space/ den can also be a 2nd storage room to keep your extras secure & hidden away. 2 large bedrooms include a master spacious enough to fit a king, with the 2nd private patio, walk-in closet & updated ensuite adjacent to the 4pce main bath. Also newer are the furnace, hwt, siding, vinyl, windows, patio doors, shingles, parking lot paving & low condo fees! Minutes from Calgary Trail, Henday, Century Park LRT, South Common & all amenities- act now!
Courtesy of Rachel Igarta
Brokerage: Century 21 All Stars Realty Ltd