- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
No condo fees! Great Convenient Location! Welcome to this Absolutely Immaculate, BRAND NEW 2 Storey Front Duplex! Main floor greets you with Open Concept Modern Floor Plan features Living room with 9 feet Ceilings/Large Windows/Gorgeous Laminate flooring. Spacious Kitchen offers High Quality Kitchen Cabinetry/Backsplash/Quartz Counter Top & Large Kitchen Island. Fully landscaped Front Yard. Back lane with Single Detached Garage. Upper floor features 3 Sizable Bedrooms all with Bright Windows. 1 Bedroom with Walk-in Closet & the other Bedroom with Double Mirror Closets. Full Bathroom with Tiles surrounding entire Bathtub. SIDE DOOR ENTRANCE TO BASEMENT/Great Potential for future Mother-in Law Suite development. Across street to School. Easy access to Public Transportation/Schools/ Shopping Centre/Down town & all amenities. Quick possession available. Just move in & enjoy!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Wendy Lam
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite