- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful renovations in the last 2 years! This large bright and spacious 2-Storey half duplex shows great. The main floor has a very open concept with a den , good size kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar overlooking the huge dining room/living room, a 2 piece bath and direct access to your single attached garage. The upper level features 3 generous size bed rooms, a big 4 piece bath with a window letting in lots of natural light and the master bed has a walk in closet and a 4 piece en suite. The basement is p-fin and has a nice open layout with a roughed in bath. Just some upgrades are new flooring thru out, paint, light fixtures, baseboards and more. All this and a large pie lot plus siding on to a Cul de sac.
Courtesy of Todd Burke
Brokerage: Re/Max Select