MLS® #: E4213510
- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
If you are looking for an extremely well maintained corner unit condo with HEATED underground parking, as well as storage locker, then this might be the one for you! The vast majority of this condo has recently been painted and the washer, dryer and dishwasher have all been recently replaced (2017). As soon as you walk in, you'll notice the kitchen to your left which opens up to the dining area and living room. Just off the living room there is the wrap around deck, with gas line, which is perfect for entertaining in the warmer months. Both the master bedroom, which features a walk through closet and 3 piece ensuite, and the second bedroom are both generous in size. Location wise, it doesn't get much better, the Whitemud and Anthony Henday are just minutes away. With transit, schools, shopping and restaurants all within close proximity this is a great condo for any first time buyer or someone looking to downsize
Courtesy of Kevin Klein
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris