- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
LOWEST PRICED unit in this building! At over 1,100 sq ft, this 6th floor, 2-bedroom unit has plenty of space for your oversized living room furniture, big screen TV, and king bed. The unit boasts IN-SUITE LAUNDRY and plenty of storage space. This building features CONCRETE construction, UNDERGROUND PARKING, security doors/elevators/cameras, and the condo fee includes ALL utilities. Within walking/biking distance to shopping, dining, schools, colleges, and Jasper Ave, as well as views of the downtown skyline - this Oliver location can't be beat. This unit is priced to sell at more than $30k below assessed value! What a great opportunity for first-time ownership, trying your first flip, or producing a great investment/rental property.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Tyler Rowan
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire Realty