- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Located on street in Rosslyn! This 5 bedroom bungalow , great curb appeal with stunning front stone , large yard , finished basement ,l good for large families, first home buyers and investors ,open main floor plan , marble tile countertops a gas stove. The upstairs features gleaming ceramic tile and hardwood floors, large dining area, a bay window in the living room , tiled covered washroom. Downstairs is fully finished , with common area laundry, kitchenette, 2 large bedrooms and another fully renovated washroom with deep soaker tub. newer windows, high efficiency furnace, newer electrical,, fenced west facing backyard and ' garage with single door( it was double)
Courtesy of Mike Assaf
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty