- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
UPPER WINDERMERE 4 BED, 4 BATH HOME WITH A FULLY FINISHED BASEMENT LOADED WITH UPGRADES! This home has so much to offer including 9' basement, 10' main floor and even 9' second floor with 8' tall doors allowing this 2865 sqft home to feel even larger than it is! The majority of the home has a fresh coat of paint and has recently seen new hypoallergenic carpet installed. The main floor offers an open concept den, living room, dining area and awesome kitchen with walk through pantry, s.s. appliances incl. a gas stove and quartz counters. Upstairs you will find a bonus room, laundry and 4 more beds. The master bed is fit for a queen and I promise it wont disappoint with it's walk in closet and 5pce ensuite. Did I mention the 4TH BEDROOM HAS IT'S OWN ENSUITE - PERFECT FOR A NANNY OR THE GROWING TEENAGER. The basement is fully finished with a large rec room and of course has the bathroom roughed in. It's a 4 minute walk to the private leisure center that offers a hockey rink, park and swimming pool!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Adam Dirksen
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite