MLS® #: E4213031
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This could very well be the cutest house you've seen! Located on a family friendly cul-de-sac this fun, colorful bungalow is perfect for single professionals & young families alike. House has been updated with new main floor windows, 25 year shingles, new hot water tank. Newer laminate, bathroom with custom rain shower and heated floors, and rec room fully wired for your sound system makes this house a home. Kitchen has granite counter tops, top of the line taps, and patio doors so if creating in the kitchen is your thing your search STOPS here. The basement is fully finished with two bedrooms and 3pc bath. Come see for yourself, you wont be disappointed.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Steven Giebelhaus
Brokerage: Greater Property Group