MLS® #: E4212945
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This gorgeous home in the community of Charlesworth, has so many upgrades. Finished Walkout Basement that backs onto the walking path leading to a pond. Over 3,000sqft of living space, 5 bedrooms, granite counters in the kitchen and bathrooms, Air Conditioning, Central Vac, Water Softener, Vaulted Ceilings & much more. The second floor offers 3 large bedrooms, including the master bedroomÂ with double closets and ensuite, a shared bathroom, laundry room and huge Bonus Room over the garage. The main floor open concept living room with gas fireplace, kitchen and dining area are all South facing with lots of natural light, and open onto the great back deck. This is truly a gourmet kitchen with island, stainless steel appliances and walk through pantry. The basement offers 2 additional bedrooms, a full 4 piece bathroom, a large great room with sliding doors onto the oversized walkout concrete patio, and a second laundry room. Close to everything you need.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Mark Wilbert
Brokerage: Coldwell Banker Venture Realty