- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Need extra room for that growing family, nanny, mother in law or even a roommate? Look no further than Evansdale and this WARM & INVITING, well maintained 1,145 sq ft BUNGALOW. Freshly painted modern colour tones & a spacious living room welcome you as you walk through the front door. Main floor highlights include 2 beds + master w/2 pce UPGRADED ENSUITE, dining room, UPGRADED main bath & C-shaped kitchen feat. newer cupboards, soft close drawers, SS appliances, slate tile flooring and loads of cabinet space & natural light! Basement(renovated in 2016 w/fresh carpet & fireproof cieling)boasts an in-law suite, 2nd kitchen (TONS OF STORAGE) w/new vinyl plank flooring, recreation room, 2 spacious bedrooms, and 4 pce bath w/jacuzzi+shower & laundry room. Out back you'll find a fenced, great west facing mature yard with raspberry bushes, apple tree, patio, shed, 24' x 22' INSULATED GARAGE w/220 wiring, gas R/I & RV PARKING! Close to schools, shopping & pub. transport. Just move in and live!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Patricia Liviniuk
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate