- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Le Quartier! Overlooking The U of A's Campus St. Jean, steps to Cafe's, The Fringe, Mill Creek Ravine, and the Bonnie Doon Farmers Market. This two bedroom plus den, two bathroom, chic, modern condo is sure to impress. The full menu of upgrades, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, one titled parking and storage unit! At 1130sqft, this unit has a fantastic space for a young family, and is situated across the street from an elementary school. Large master bedroom, walk in closet, four piece ensuite, in-suite laundry and a spacious balcony. Situated in the heart of Bonnie Doon, close to shopping, parks, trails and the future Valley Line LRT, near famous Whyte Ave, this unit is a rare opportunity in a fantastic growing neighbourhood.Virtual Tour