- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Extremely well maintained and upgraded nearly, 1300sf bungalow on a quiet street in Delwood. Mature treed lot w/amazing landscaped yard. Beautiful brick front and upgraded vinyl siding, soffits and eaves-troughs. RV parking. Newer concrete sidewalks, concrete patio and spacious wood deck. Spacious backyard with large garden shed, oversized 24'x28' garage, insulated heated and 220v wiring. Walk through the front door to a large L-shaped Living/dining room w/gleaming maple hardwood, spacious kitchen w/island and plenty of work area for the chef. Upgraded wood cabinetry and counter tops. A large main bedroom w/2 piece ensuite that will fit a king size bed. 2 other good size bedrooms and an upgraded 4 piece bathroom. downstairs is fully developed with 2 more bedrooms, laundry room, family room and plenty of storage plus a 3 piece bathroom w/5' shower. This is a great family home, great for entertaining family and friends in a mature community with all of the amenities you need. Just move in and enjoy.