MLS® #: E4211356
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Priced to Sell, Move in by Christmas! Great Value for Price, five minute walk to two Elementary Schools and Shopping Centres. This home shows great and offers a large living room and dining area, three bedrooms on the main floor, large kitchen and a beautiful bathroom. The basement is 90% finished with just one room left up to your imagination, perhaps a fifth bedroom or even a basement kitchen for Rental Income. Many upgrade for flooring, Hardwood, laminate and ceramic tile. Refinished kitchen cabinets and counter tops, new windows and doors on the main floor, including a new roof installed in 2018. Recreation Vehicle parking also available in the back with easy access to the rear lane. The electrical panel and hot water tank have also been replaced. Enjoy the large deck and yard for those summer BBQs and an oversized detached single car garage. Great location close to all Amenities, best value for price. Welcome Home!