- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Live facing the peaceful North Saskatchewan river in Riverdale only minutes to uptown! Architecturally pleasing home feels like a resort and is only a 7 minute stroll to Riverside Golf Course. Trails are across the street so you can explore the valley. Front landscaping by talented artist owner is graced with perennials. Petite pond adds a zen like feel. Inside is an inviting spacious foyer with double closet, open concept living room blessed with Valor gas fireplace, exotic Brazilian Garapa wood floors and delightful dining area. Bright kitchen has newer appliances and breakfast bar. Dandy dinette overlooks raised deck through window with roll shutter. Up the contrasting wood staircase there are two good sized bedrooms, 4 piece bath, stunning master with cathedral ceiling, walk-in closet and 4 piece ensuite with jetted soaker tub! Juliette balcony style doors open to a fantastic view of the river and trees. Basement features a recreation room with IKEA wall storage units and entry to the double garage!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Bruce Weiss
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence