- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This is StreetSide Developments "Seville" plan. Immediate possession. Innovative home design with the ground level featuring a single attached garage that leads to a foyer as well as the front entrance. It features a "U" shaped kitchen with upgraded cabinets & quartz counter tops. It is open to the living room & has a nice sized eating area. This home features 2 bedrooms. There is in-suite laundry as well as a 4 pce. bath. There is a deck with a vinyl surface & aluminum railing off the master bedroom. The flooring in laminate, ceramic tile & carpet. Maintenance fees are $136/month. It is professionally landscaped. Visitor parking on site. Handy to shopping. The price includes net GST with all rebates assigned to the builder. All property taxes are TBA.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Wally Karout
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty