- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Stop paying rent! Welcome to StreetSide Developments the "Astor" plan. This innovative home design with the ground level featuring a single attached garage that leads to a foyer as well as the front entrance. This suite is on the second level and it features a "U" shaped kitchen with crown moldings on the cabinets & quartz counters. It is open to the living room. The living room features soaring vaulted ceilings, it is bright & spacious with access to the deck. The deck has a vinyl surface & glass with aluminum railing. This home features a master bedroom with walk-in closet & a 4pce. bath with a cheater door to the master bedroom. There is a in-suite laundry with ample shelving.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Wally Karout
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty