- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Stunning! Modern! Luxurious! Is what your heart will be screaming upon entry into this massive (1400+sq/ft) END UNIT townhouse. Greeted by immense natural light, the main floor offers an incredible open floor plan, complete with an oversized gourmet kitchen, proper dining space and large living room. Beaming hardwood floors and entertainer's deck, facing unobstructed views of the complex's green space. The upper level offers 3 large bedrooms, laundry and a luxurious master ensuite and a well appointed four-piece bathroom for children or guests. The lower level boasts a double ATTACHED garage and a bonus/den room with an 3 piece ensuite bathroom which could easily act as a 4th bedroom! If you having been searching for incredible value, loads of space, in one of Edmonton's best neighbourhoods - look no further, this is the home for you!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Elisse Moreno
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate