- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Bi-Level House in Silverberry 5 bedroom, 3 bath, 2 kitchens, 2 Living rooms. 38 pocket 7700 sq ft lot with huge backyard. Oversized 26' wide garage. Main floor has 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath, kitchen with skylight for brightness throughout the day, dining, Valuted ceiling Living room with gas fireplace, master bedroom with ensuite & walk in closet with closet organizers is on top of the garage. Basement has 2 set of stairs, front and back, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath and a huge living area. Common laundry is in the over sized garage. Backyard has a double tier maintenance free deck, maintenance free fence, more than a dozen trees, shrubs, sprinkler system, shed, firepit, AC.Virtual Tour