- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
SUBSTANTIALLY RENOVATED CONDO! Welcome to this 900 sq ft, 2 bed 2 bath in Terwillegar Towne. This condo has many great features like 9 ft ceilings, beautiful HARDWOOD, TRAVERTINE and PEACOCK SLATE floors, in-suite laundry, nicely sized kitchen featuring breakfast bar & stainless steel appliances including a BOSCH dishwasher, adjacent dining room, bright open living room featuring a unique COPPER and slate corner gas fireplace and art niche, master bedroom featuring a 4 piece en-suite & huge walk in closet, additional bdrm, 4 piece bath & laundry/storage room, all finished in warm neutral colours. Nicely sized balcony, heated underground titled parking stall, large storage cage, & social room. Great location in Terwillegar Towne, 1 min walk to convenience store, bakery/ restaurants including Remedy Cafe, close to schools, shopping and public transit with quick access to Anthony Henday.
Courtesy of Lenny Burt
Brokerage: MaxWell Progressive