- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
JUST MOVE IN! This meticulously maintained & renovated townhouse has literally everything you need! Spacious living room accented with hardwood flooring & a wood burning fireplace. Stunning renovation with granite counter tops, loads of beautiful cabinetry including a pantry cupboard and loads of pot drawers, mosaic tile back splash plus includes all appliances. Dining area looks over the beautiful private deck with patio umbrella, & private fenced yard area, complete with shed. The main floor is complete with a 2 piece powder room finished with the same finishings as the kitchen plus laundry room. Upstairs-offers 3 generous bedrooms including a master suite with huge walk-in closet & a private balcony. Main bath has been renovated with a new vanity with double sinks. Fully finished basement with family room, den, & storage. Single attached garage plus loads of extra parking. Great family location, walking distance to the lake! The seller will pay the buyer's condo fees for 6 months!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Melanie Boles
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate