- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to the Icon II. This south facing 2 bedroom unit is perfect for an investor, young couple, professional or student. Located in the heart of down town, close to restaurants, grocery stores, public transportation and Jasper Ave. From the moment you walk into the front door you will appreciate the wide open floor plan and gleaming hardwood floors. The kitchen features quartz counter tops, stainless steel appliances, ample cupboard/cabinet space and dark maple cabinets. The open layout great room features ample space for entertaining and large windows allowing all of that South exposure sun to enter the unit with a patio door opening to the huge oversized balcony. The master bedroom features a separate walk in closet and ensuite along with a patio door granting access to the wrap around balcony. This unit comes with insuite laundry, security entrance, 1 heated underground parking stall and elevator.
Courtesy of Tony Leiva
Brokerage: Realty One Group Insider