- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- Raised Bungalow
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This lovely Terrace Heights property MUST BE SEEN to appreciate all its uniqueness. At 840+ sq ft (1300+ including fully finished basement) this home is BIG on WOW! Over $175K in renovations, well thought storage solutions, attention to character & detail, top-notch & creative upgrades complete this home.New furnace, hot water, windows, central air, metal roof, back deck with beautiful exterior feature wall, fenced back yard, new plumbing & electrical, added insulation. The fully finished basement includes in-floor heating, kitchen & bath. Great location; close to schools, shopping, river valley, bus service and city centre. POTENTIAL REVENUE or in-law suite with already-acquired permit and design for rear Garden Suite! Don't miss this opportunity- schedule your showing today!