- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
*** BRAND-NEW STAINLESS-STEEL KITCHEN APPLIANCES *** This 2 Storey Open Concept Home Has Much to Offer. 5 Large Bedrooms, Spacious Kitchen, 3.5 Bathrooms, and a Large 21â€™ x 19â€™ Double Garage. On the Upper Level you will find the Master Bedroom which has a Large Walk in Closet and its own Full Ensuite Bathroom. On the same Level you will find 2 Additional Well Sized Bedrooms and another Full Bathroom. In the Basement you will find 2 other Bedrooms, one of which could be a Large Family Room. Also Included in the Basement Is a full Bathroom/Laundry Room. This Home is Well Located, only minutes away (walking distance, see photo) from the Meadows Rec Center, Edmonton Public Library, Shopping, Schools, and the Anthony Henday. Perfect for a family.
Courtesy of Joseph Paquette
Brokerage: One Percent Realty