- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Your best life begins with a home that inspires you. Custom built by Augusta Fine homes, this exquisite home offers all of the luxuries we hope for in estate properties. The moment you arrive, it is apparent that the owners spared no expense. A timeless design with both modern and classic inspiration, youâ€™ll notice an abundance of natural light and air throughout, with the help of immense windows (all covered with remote powered sheers), a distinct floating staircase and light oak wire finished floors. The gourmet kitchen features Caesarstone quartz along with the best of each Subzero, Wolf, and Miele appliances. There is in an abundance of cabinetry throughout the home for clean storage and elegant presentation. Upstairs youâ€™ll find a massive ownerâ€™s suite with vaulted ceiling & wood beam along with a luxurious ensuite that must be experienced to appreciate. Features of the walkout basement include a gym & false bookshelf to a private room. Too much to list. A home to satisfy the most discerning buyer.Brochure
Courtesy of Jeremy Amyotte
Brokerage: Sotheby's International Realty Canada