- Building Type:
- 3 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Walk to the Ambleside Dr. Margaret-Ann Armour K-9 School! Welcome to this modern townhome in Ambleside of Windermere, a highly sought-after vibrant community in SW Edmonton, perfect for families. This beautiful end unit features 9' ceilings on two levels, big windows, a huge balcony with gas BBQ hoop up overlooking the beautiful Ambleside park. Main floor contains an office/flex room just off the front entrance, laundry and over-sized heated single garage. Second floor has a bright and spacious living room, half bath and large kitchen with glass tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, plenty of storage with extended cabinetry into the dining area; laminate flooring throughout. Two master bedrooms on the third floor, each has its own double closets and private ensuite. Home is convenient located to all amenities, including Cineplex Oden VIP cinema, Terwillegar Rec Center, Currents of Windermere Shopping center and public transportation. Quick possession, ready to move in.
Courtesy of Frank Chen
Brokerage: Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate