MLS® #: E4209332
- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
WELCOME TO CITY HOMES MASTER BUILDER This starter home w/3 Bds & 2.5 Baths has an Open Style main floor w/9 ft ceilings. The large Kitchen has quartz counters, upgraded cabinets, crown moldings, corner pantry & a peninsular island w/extended eating bar, pot & pan drawers, a gourmet range vent & custom tile work. The home comes equipped with stainless steel kitchen appliances & a white front load washer & dryer. There is hardwood & 12 x 24 tile flooring on the main & upper bathrooms. Spacious mudroom & 1/2 bath at the rear of the home.The Living room is at the back w/a large window overlooking the South facing yard.Upstairs are 3 spacious Bds, carpeted for comfort, a 4 pce main bath w/ extended vanity & LAUNDRY! The Master suite has a W.I. closet & 4 pce ensuite for privacy & convenience. The home also comes w/a custom blind package, auto garage opener & keyless entry. All of this & more! Close to parks & schools. A PREMIERE FAMILY COMMUNITY!Brochure
Courtesy of Brad Pipella
Brokerage: Century 21 Masters