- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
HYDE PARK offers the LIFESTYLE you want just off of Jasper Avenue. This 1,353 sq ft, 3 BEDROOM UNIT with CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING, incredible SUNSET VIEWS, IN-SUITE LAUNDRY (newer washer/dryer), 2 UNDERGROUND, TITLED PARKING STALLS, and a STORAGE CAGE is located IN THE HEART OF OLIVER! In a world where many people are working from home, a unit this size offers the option of using the 2nd and/or 3rd bedrooms as dedicated office space - it's the perfect floor plan! The main living area is open and spacious and the new vinyl plank flooring just adds that modern touch. Enjoy every season within walking distance to the river valley/promenade, shops, cafes and farmers market along 124th St and explore the new start-ups throughout Oliver. Condo fees INCLUDE ALL UTILITIES and the use of an extensive list of amenities including a newer fitness room, indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub, tennis court, HUGE patio area, social room with ping pong/pool table/darts/shuffle board! POTENTIAL to HOLD as an EXECUTIVE RENTAL.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jen Liviniuk
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate