- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
MAINTENANCE FREE LIVING IN THE DISTINGUISHED UPPER WINDERMERE COMMUNITY...Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, this brand new 1592 SF 1+2 bdrm bungalow offers a new lifestyle c/w with lawn care & snow removal! And no condo board/fees. Only the finest finishings throughout, this customized ASTORIA features; open concept with tons of natural light pouring in, huge island in kitchen, high end appliances, main floor den, generous master bedroom c/w luxurious 5 piece ensuite & walk-in closet with entry into laundry room, convenient mud room & TRIPLE TANDEM GARAGE! Lower level offers; bright recreation room with impressive wet bar, 2 spacious bedrooms, full bathroom & ample storage space. Sunny SOUTH FACING backyard with large private deck & professionally landscaped with sprinkler system. All of this c/w NEW HOME WARRANTY. Very close to shopping, surrounded by walking trails & just steps to North Saskatchewan River & easy access to Anthony Henday Drive. Amazing opportunity to downsize to the perfect location!
Courtesy of Jeff Warner
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited