- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this TASTEFULLY RENOVATED 3 bedroom plus basement flex room bungalow in the quiet neighborhood of CAPILANO! IDEAL LOCATION minutes from the River Valley, schools, shopping, downtown, and the Henday. Bright open concept floor plan offers functional space for both living & entertaining! Large windows allow plenty of NATURAL LIGHT into the spacious Living Room. CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN with CUSTOM-MADE CABINETS with Blum brass hardware & soft close drawers. White subway backsplash, CUSTOM CORIAN COUNTERTOPS, sleek stainless appliances with gas stove & a generous eating area. Down the hall are 3 bedrooms and a bright 5 pc bathroom with a floating double vanity with Corian countertops. Main floor features Reclaimed CANADIAN WHITE OAK manufactured just outside of Toronto & modern light fixtures. Downstairs offers a bedroom,laundry/furnace room,3 pc bathroom with a window and a MASSIVE REC ROOM. Host family and friends in your large gorgeous WELL-MANICURED BACKYARD. Oversized single garage & extra parkingBrochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Catherine Hunt
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite