- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This Laurier Heights gem boasts 1,989 sq.ft. of finished living space on a massive lot incl. 9 1/2' of city easement currently leased $90/yr with option to purchase. Assessed value Jan/19 $8,000.00 Upon entering the home you will be wowed by the open layout leading your eye to gorgeous maple cabinets, granite counters & bamboo island. Upgraded appliances including a gas stove and gas dryer. The master bedroom has a 4 pce ensuite with another 4 pce bath on the main floor and a 3 pce down. Sliding barn doors accent the finishing in the basement with large rec. room, spacious utility room and a 12' x12' den that can easily be converted to a legal bedroom. The dining room sliding glass doors take you out to a huge deck, west facing back yard, wooden storage shed and double detached garage with large parking pad. There is an RV gate on the back fence for easy access or outdoor storage as well. This sought after neighborhood has it all, green spaces & river valley trails in close proximity to downtown.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Sharon Beaudry
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited