- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful river valley views, walk downtown in a few minutes. Spacious, two-bedroom, bright, cheerful unit with one and one-half bathrooms. Lots of large windows capture the natural fight. This unit has an interesting unique wall - one of a kind mural painted by an artist. Condo fee is $929.44 per month. Supreme location with easy access to restaurants, LRT, Rogers Centre, river valley and more. Parking is assigned. Kitchen and bathroom are upgraded. Flooring was replaced a few years ago.
Courtesy of Joan Lynch
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite