- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Immaculate home located in Edmontonâ€™s sought-after community of Windermere. This four bedroom & four bathroom home offers the perfect space for a large family or any that loves to entertain. When you enter the home, you are greeted by beautiful engineered hardwood floors that are sure to leave a good first impression. The main floor offers a large mudroom, living room, dining room and a massive chefs style kitchen with marble countertops. On the second floor youâ€™ll find he master bedroom with large walk in closet and ensuite bath, two additional bedrooms sharing a Jack and Jill ensuite, and a laundry room. The basement of the home hosts the fourth bedroom plus a den that may be utilized to fit your needs. All of this plus a triple attached garage truly makes this home a must see!