- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
FANTASTIC/UPGRADED 2-storey home just steps from Whitemud Creek RAVINE in Highly Desirable Ogaivie Ridge. MAJOR RENOS have been done over past few years. Offering over 4,200 sq.ft. of total living area. 6 Bedrooms (4 on Upper Level, 1 on Main & 1 on Lower Level) 4 Bathrooms (Master-4-piece En-Suite & Walk-In Closet) 3 Additional Bedrooms Up with Full Bath w/TRIPLE SINKS. The Stunning Kitchen has been COMPLETELY REMODELED w/Newer Hi-end Appliances, Cabinets, GRANITE Counter-tops. Newer windows, light fixtures, tiles & Flooring throughout the Main. Living Room w/Vaulted Ceilings, Den, 2-Piece Bath, Family Room w/Fireplace plus Dinette Complete the Main. EUROSHIELD Roof (2019) 2-Tiered Deck (2018), 2 Newer Gas FP, Garage Heater, Landscaping & Shed. FF Basement w/Large Family Room w/Gas Fireplace, 2 Addjl Rooms, 3-Piece Bath, Storage Room & Double Furnace. Close to All Amenities, Shopping, Transportation Routes (Anthony Henday/Whitemud) & Schools (George Luck, Riverbend, Hairy Ainley, etc.) PRICED TO SELL!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Romi Sarna
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris