- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom bungalow is a great place to call home! The updates include a new hot water tank (2019), shingles (2016), new light fixtures, 100 amp panel (2016) and most of the rooms are freshly painted. There is laminate flooring throughout most of the house, with hardwood in the master bedroom and under the carpet in one bedroom. The updated main floor bathroom shows a 10! In the basement youâ€™ll find a huge rec room, 2 spacious bedrooms, a 3p bath and a laundry room. The fully-fenced back yard is a great place for kids or pets to play. There is a patio, fruit trees, a firepit and raised veggie garden beds. The double detached garage is heated and has a built-in work bench. Walk only half a block and you are at a lovely neighbourhood park and playground! This move-in ready home in Rosslyn is conveniently located near all amenities.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Catherine Brooker
Brokerage: Red Key Realty & Property Management