- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Rutherford townhome with double attached garage. Features: DOUBLE attached garage; Living room with a gas fire place; Three bedrooms upstairs; Master bedroom with a 3-piece ensuite; Ideal orientation: garage is south facing so snow melts faster in winter; Backyard deck is north facing so it is cool for BBQ and family gatherings. Close to the new LTR terminal located at 127 St & Ellerslie Rd. Home is what you make it! Move in and Enjoy!