- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Matt Berry Bilevel with 3 bedroom LEGAL SUITE! Open concept with vaulted ceilings, arches, pillars, glass blocks and soft corners. 6 bedrooms and 2 kitchens. Huge family size kitchen with ceramic flooring, breakfast counter, pot drawers, pantry, tile backsplash, and numerous cupboards. Spacious eating area with door to south facing sunny deck. Vaulted ceiling in great room and gas fireplace with ceramic tile surround. Gorgeous ensuite has a jetted tub, separate shower and a bidet. Fully finished basement has a top- of- the line quality oak kitchen. Numerous Huge basement windows. Separate entry from the basement into the garage(2nd entrance to garage located on the large main floor foyer). Maintenance free fencing in the sunny south large backyard.
Courtesy of Trevor Matheson
Brokerage: Blackmore Real Estate