- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
It is rare to find a 3 bedroom condo that is this large and nice, located in the charming community of Terra Losa. The entire building is well maintained, ensuring you feel right at home the moment you walk into the foyer. Complete with a newer roof (less than 2 years old) Inside the unit, you'll enjoy the spacious kitchen, including upgraded stainless steel appliances. The living room features a gas fireplace and plenty of room to relax. One of the bedrooms, is located just off the living room/kitchen, where as the other 2 are on the other side of the unit. Two good sized bathrooms and your own in suite laundry add to the appeal. The patio deck comes with BBQ gas hook up for your convenience. No need to park outside; you have a heated underground stall with a storage space. Unit is ready with Telus fibre optic internet connectivity. Conveniently located near a shopping district, West Edmonton Mall and close to public schools and transportation makes this a very accessible location. Condo plan 1244 sq ft.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Elisse Moreno
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate