- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Attention investors & first-time home buyers! This fully remodeled bungalow - with a legal suite & a double detached garage - is just what you've been looking for! Upstairs, you'll find 3 bedrooms, a full bath, and an open living/dining/kitchen area. Downstairs, 2 beds, bath, a full-size kitchen with living/dining, and the mechanical. Each level features in-suite laundry and comes with all 5 appliances. So many upgrades in this home - new roof, windows, furnace & hwt, appliances, kitchens & baths, flooring & paint. Everything inside is fresh, bright, and modern! The back yard is massive, and there's plenty of space to park an RV beside the garage. Location is excellent, with several schools within walking distance, public transit, and convenience stores nearby.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Tyler Rowan
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire Realty