MLS® #: E4206320
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Spruce Avenue. This home has 3 bedrooms (2 up and 1 down). Double detached garage. Windows, Shingles, upgraded insulation, Vinyl siding done in 2005. Convenient location on 97 street to get to downtown or to go north to Yellowhead Trail. Close to NAIT. This lot is zoned RA7.
Courtesy of Jackson Ho
Brokerage: TriUrban Inc