- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
It's Right Because... DELWOOD Bungalow! DOUBLE Detached Garage! This spacious home, built in 1967 has 1152 Sq Ft on the main level. It has a family sized kitchen, a dining & living room, 3 bedrooms and a full 4 piece bath. The developed basement has a family room, 2 additional bedrooms and a 3 piece bath. Offers easy access to schools, shopping, public transportation & recreation facilities in the family oriented community of Delwood in North EdmontonBrochure
Courtesy of Doug Singleton
Brokerage: Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate