- Building Type:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Are you 50 years young and up? Looking to down-size, while not giving up space or freedom? That low cost, low maintenance lifestyle is waiting for you at Callingwood Village! Tucked away in a cul-de-sac, apart from the hustle and bustle, but still with easy access to shopping and amenities (some within walking distance) is this beautifully updated 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom attached bungalow home with single garage and driveway parking (plus ample visitor parking). Here you have over 2000 sq ft of finished living area including the basement! Back deck has been transformed into a gardener's paradise- the photos will tell that story. BONUS: Basement has it's own kitchenette area! Note: beautiful 9' cedar garden planter is included in sale.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Loralee Johnson
Brokerage: Re/Max Preferred Choice