- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Comfortable one bedroom apartment in desirable Rosedale Place . Striking, can't miss, view of downtown and the Legislature , on an eastern exposure, private oversize balcony. Kitchen with ceramic tile flooring and a convenient galley style floor plan. An added feature is the newer laminate plank flooring in the living room and bedroom. As well other additions include Newer stove, washer, window coverings, bathroom sink and light fixtures. Condo Fees include all utilities. Underground parking stall #44. Amenities include a social room, exercise room and sauna. Walking distance to Save On Foods, MacEwan, River Valley and walking trails. Plus a great location for young professional as your within the shadows of the downtown core. And if your a student your steps away from Grandin LRT means your just minutes from the U of A and NAIT. Pets are allowed with board approval. Well priced in a solid building.
Courtesy of Steven Kuchmak
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited