- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
PREVIOUS SHOW HOME!...BRAND NEW CARPET AND PAINT...MATURE LOT WITH LOTS OF PARKING...NEW FURNACE/H20 TANK, & HEATED GARAGE...HIGH END CAMBRIA QUARTZ COUNTERS...6 BEDROOMS... Post card curb appeal, and everything done but live. The grand foyer has soaring ceilings with the great room on your left, dining room ahead and kitchen/heart of the home tucked around the corner. Drawn towards the living room and formal dining room, new flooring throughout, a breakfast nook with access to the deck, and perfect family room. The kitchen has 9' ceilings, new fixtures, and lots of counter space(NEW BOSCH DISHWASHER). Upstairs you'll find 3 bedrooms, two full baths (one of which is the ensuite), and a walk-in closet in the Master. The basement is NEWLY finished with a second family room plus 5th and 6th bedrooms. GORGEOUS BATHROOM & Double drywalled/ soundproofed ceiling tiles. The backyard has been designed as an oasis with a gazebo, huge deck, great landscaping, AND MORE.Perfect family home in a great location!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Scott Macmillan
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite