- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Your search comes to an end if you are looking for a fully finished house with a basement â€œnanny-suiteâ€ including a side entrance, CORNOR-LOT but â€œNO EXTRAâ€ snow to shovel. This South-facing with great curb appeal house offering front porch & large front windows opens to tons of sun-light and sits just steps away from K-9 school. Huge family room greets you as you enter and leads you to beautiful kitchen with lots of counter-top space, upgraded SS appliances & lots of kitchen cupboards flushed to ceiling. Plenty of room to be called breakfast nook/dining area and half-bath completes main level. Upper level has huge master bedroom with 4-piece en-suite and walk-in-closet & 2 more lavish size bedrooms and a 4-piece bathroom. Basement is fully-finished with 2-bedrooms, kitchen and full bathroom. This fully landscaped, fenced, and equipped with detached 2-car garage house is move in ready for you to enjoy the close connectivity of main arteries like; Whitemud Dr. and Anthony Henday and great neighborhood fullVirtual Tour
Courtesy of Salman Rajani
Brokerage: Century 21 All Stars Realty Ltd