- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Jayman built townhouse with single attached garage PLUS one exterior titled parking stall! Don't miss out on this great property perfect for the first time home buyer. The 2 master bedrooms with 4 piece ensuites are great for having roommates. In addition, the basement has a 3rd bedroom and full 3 piece bath for another roommate. Uniquely, the additional room in the basement would make a great studio for recording, or music. It is totally sound proofed with double drywall and insulation in ceiling. The main floor great room has 9' ceilings, a modern kitchen with extra tall cabinets. As well as a large island, perfect for the creative chef of the household. Dining area is off the sliding doors which lead to a small yard area which is fully landscaped for your maintenance free living. Fantastic location close to Henday, Windermere shopping and 15 minutes to airport. School is right across the street from the complex. Multi use trails lead to shopping. Terwillegar Recreation Centre is 5 minutes away.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Melody Kilbank
Brokerage: Re/Max Select