- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
LOCATION! LOCATION! TOP-FLOOR condo in desired CONCRETE building of QUINN HOUSE. Steps away from the RIVER VALLEY, DOWNTOWN, GRANDIN LRT, parks, trails and more. Rare 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit with open layout joining kitchen to spacious living area with south-facing BALCONY. Perfect for seeing fireworks! Bright, natural sunlight throughout. Large master bedroom with 2-piece en suite bathroom for privacy, third bedroom can be converted to office with SECOND BALCONY. Upgrades: built-in winter closet, classy bookcases, unique feature of in-suite laundry; additional locked storage on same floor level and in basement. Quality flooring: entrance, kitchen-tile and living rooms-laminate. Easy energised parking stall. Pleasant, cheery living in tree-lined neighbourhood! Condo fees include all essential utilities: ELECTRICITY, HEAT AND WATER. Walking distance to downtown restaurants, shopping, public transportation, recreational facilities, hospital, elementary school, legislature, and Grant MacEwan.
Courtesy of Ash Somani
Brokerage: RE/MAX Rental Advisors